IBEW Local 584 can offer a better quality of life for you and your family. From the highest quality training to our excellent health benefits, Local 584 offers you new opportunities and a secure plan for your future.
The Objects of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers are:
- To organize all workers in the entire electrical industry in the United States and Canada, including all those in public utilities and electrical manufacturing, into local unions;
- To promote reasonable methods of work;
- To cultivate feeling of friendship among those of our industry;
- To settle all disputes between employers and employees by arbitration (if possible);
- To assist each other in sickness or distress;
- To secure employment;
- To promote reasonable hours of daily labor;
- To secure adequate pay for our work;
- To seek a higher and higher standard of living;
- To seek security for the individual;
- And, by legal and proper means, to elevate the moral, intellectual, and social conditions of our members, their families, and dependents, in the interest of a higher standard of citizenship.
The Tulsa Joint Apprenticeship & Training Committee offers Journeyman training classes. These classes include Code, Motor Control, Welding, Fire Alarm, Grounding, Fiber Optics, High Voltage Splicing and Financial Planning, among others. Classes are held at our state-of-the-art training facility. Visit https://www.tulsajatc.org/